Core Products Group is an established supplier of commercial and industrial textiles as well as conversion services to cut and sew manufacturing clients from numerous industries. We leverage our in-depth knowledge of the textile industry and purchasing skills to supply materials and services that meet the needs of our customers quickly and decisively, with competitive prices that is often below market price.
Whether you have a production emergency due to material shortages, delayed deliveries or year-end buildout; a new material demand from a crucial client; or if you need conversion services such as lamination, quilting, perforating, embroidery, and more-- Core Production Textiles is your superior solution. Our mission is to swiftly provide you fabrics and services that satisfy your customers, ensuring that you deliver quality products on-time, within budget, and according to spec.
We have developed and recommended fabrics for new production programs, fulfilled numerous production and blanket purchase orders, and provided fabrics on a dime during emergencies. We are skilled at meeting the unique demands of an evolving and diverse client base. Here are some of the markets we serve and mission-critical products/services we have delivered:
- North American Automotive OEM and Sub-Assembly Manufacturers: Automotive interior trim seating fabric, suede, vinyl, leather, headliner, carpet, foam, underlayment scrims, perforation and lamination services
- Marine, Transportation, RV, Armored Vehicle, Limousine Manufacturers: Interior trim fabric, vinyl, leather, interior components, thread, bobbins, rubber flooring, acoustic and soundproofing fabrics, quilting and lamination services
- Hospitality, Contract, and Home-Decorative Furniture Manufacturers and Distributors: Fabric, vinyl, protective covers
- Mattress Manufacturers: Mattress ticking, knit fabrics, vinyls, quilting services
- Automotive Interior Trim Aftermarket Manufacturers, Distributors: Fabric, vinyl, leather, headliner, thread, rubber flooring, industrial tapes and adhesives
- Commercial Roof Manufacturers, Distributors, Installers: Rolls of commercial roof PVC, TPO, EPDM rubber, Stitch-bond technology fabrics
- Car Cover and Tire Cover Manufacturers: Fabric and vinyl
- Industrial Robot Covers: Core developed a non woven stretch fabric with a urethane backing and DWR coating on both sides of the material
- Packaging and Dunnage Manufacturers: Fabric, foam, laminated composites
- Medical Soft Goods Manufacturers: Fabrics for masks, surgical gowns, stabilizing braces, and other finished goods
- Sporting Goods Manufacturers: Fabrics, polymer fibers for the hunting industry
- Case Goods and Holster Manufacturers: Fabrics, vinyls, leathers, linings, foams
- PPE Manufacturers and Distributors: Melt-blown and spun bond polypropylene fabrics
- Plastic Raw Material Compounders: Recycled polymers such as Nylon 6, Nylon 66, PET, PP, HDPE, LDPE, etc.
Our business is dedicated to helping our customers exceed their product, sales, and cost targets within their markets. By carefully evaluating customer requirements, we deliver goods quickly, decisively, efficiently, and cost-effectively. We are qualified to do business as a major supplier to all kinds of cut & sew manufacturers as well as fabric distributors, including high-volume, just-in-time plants, and other production environments.
Our team of experienced professionals will work with you to quote and supply full production and distribution programs, deliver materials during emergency situations, ensure fabric specifications are met, products are delivered on time, and material costs are contained and competitive.
For more information about Core Production Textiles or to request a quote, contact us today! We look forward to working with you.