Since 2003, Core Products Group has been an ambitious, innovative distributor of textiles, finished goods, and raw materials to various industries and market segments. Our business strategies include the purchase and distribution or large volumes of surplus inventories in the following industries:
- Textile roll/piece goods including fabric, vinyl, leather, headliner, carpet, foam, rubber, and other items for automotive OEM seating, furniture, marine, and other commercial industries.
- Wiping cloths and towels, cleaning and facility supplies, and PPE products (sold primarily to domestic markets).
- High-end industrial foam and two-sided tapes from 3M, Avery, and other major manufacturers.
CORE has been in business since January 2003 and is in its 17th year. JP Kraft Jr (Chairman, CEO, Owner) has developed an outstanding team of several key industry strategic partners. Each member has years of experience in the textile industry and brings a unique set of skills that have elevated the fast-growing company year after year. With warehouses throughout the United States, we are fortunate to have talented, dedicated key employees who are essential to our success. Currently, CORE sells to the following market segments:
- Automotive interior trim OEM sub-assembly tier suppliers.
- Automotive, marine, and furniture upholstery jobbers and end users.
- Small, medium, and large US Cut & Sew manufacturers.
- Cleaning and facility supplies and PPE products distributors, EU's.
- Multiple market segments for wipers, gloves, and other finished goods.
- Export--distributors and manufacturers.
- E-Commerce markets.
Find all the textiles, finished goods, and raw materials you need at Core Products Group. Request a sample today!